The term ‘Jersey Oak’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Jersey Oak, Rue des Marettes, St Martin, JE3 6DS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
9. Any information you submit to us will only be used by Jersey Oak Ltd will not be passed on to a 3rd Party without your prior consent.
In these Conditions:
“Contractor” means Jersey Oak Ltd;
“Contract Price” means the price payable by the Client to the Contractor for the Works, as varied in accordance with these conditions;
“Client” means the person named as such in the Quotation, making a Purchase or commissioning a Service;
“Quotation” means the Contractor’s Quotation referring to these Conditions;
“Works” means the Works as described in the Quotation.
2. CONTRACT FORMATION
Acceptance of the Contractor’s Quotation by the Client constitutes a Contract for the Contractor to carry out the Works in accordance with these Conditions and all terms and conditions inconsistent with these Conditions are excluded.
3. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
3.1 The Contractor will exercise reasonable skill and care in the performance of the Works.
3.2 The Client will give the Contractor access to its premises (and where required mains water and electricity) as reasonably required by the Contractor to enable it to carry out and complete the Works without interference by the Client or by other contractors of the Client.
3.3 The Contractor will take every reasonable precaution to minimise damage to the ground whilst working. The Client must accept that if there is minor damage under these circumstances that it is not the responsibility of the Contractor to finance the repairs.
4.1 If the Client wishes to vary any of the Works it will inform the Contractor who will, as soon as practicable, notify the Client of the estimated cost of the variation and the effect on the Contract period.
4.2 Unless the Client withdraws his request for a variation when he receives the Contractor’s estimate, the Contract Price will be adjusted in accordance with the Contractor’s estimate (or as otherwise agreed between the Client and the Contractor) and an appropriate extension of time for completion of the Works shall be agreed. Or, the Contractor will complete the works on a fixed hourly rate of £30 per hour of site work, £60 per hour of workshop work (non-site work).
4.3 If a variation is made orally, either the Contractor or the Client must confirm it in writing, and both must give assent to it and validate this in writing.
4.4 The Contractor will notify the Client if it encounters any difficulties which it could not have reasonably foreseen when submitting the Quotation and in those circumstances, a fair and reasonable adjustment to the Contract Price and/or Contract period will be made.
Unforeseen encounters include the following:
- Changing weather conditions preventing or restricting working hours.
- Delays caused by other contractors on the clients premises.
- Delays caused by theft or damage to equipment or materials by a third party.
4.5 The Contractor reserves the right not to comply with any requests for a variation which would increase the value of the Works. This may be due to risk, timescales or other work already booked in which Jersey Oak has to complete.
4.7 Where variations necessitate additional time or an extension of time to the original programme, unless otherwise agreed, the extension of time will be established on a pro-rata bases of variation cost against the original contract cost and contract duration
5. CONTRACT PRICE & PAYMENT
5.1 The Contract Price is stated in the Quotation and it may be varied in accordance with these Conditions.
5.2 The Client shall pay the Contractor the Contract Price in accordance with the payment terms in the Quotation or as set out below
- The client will pay the Contractor a deposit of an agreed percentage of the contract value prior to the commencement of the contract, and this amount will be confirmed in writing to the client prior to the commencement of the contract. This deposit will be deducted from the last interim payment
- The agreed valuation and interim payment dates will be confirmed in writing prior to the commencement of the contract and attached with the quotation.
- The client will pay the contractor on a fortnightly basis with payments being made no later than seven days on issue of the detailed valuation or invoice.
- The agreed valuation and interim payment dates will be confirmed in writing prior to the commencement of the contract and attached with the quotation.
- The valuation issued for interim payment will include the percentage of works complete, material on site and any deposit paid by the contractor for materials and services not yet on site but that will be required to carry out the contract.
- The first valuation will include the set up costs that has been allocated within the prelims section, this will equate to 50% of the total preliminary items, with the remaining prelims will be valued equally throughout the contract duration or unless previously agreed otherwise and confirmed in writing between the client and the contractor.
- If the client wishes to query the amount of the requested valuation and interim payment, they must do so in writing so not to delay the payment as per the agreed payment dates.
5.3 Late payment entitles the Contractor to interest at a rate calculated daily from the due date until the date of actual payment.
6.1 The Contractor shall take out and maintain the following insurances (except as otherwise agreed or stated in the Quotation):
- Joinery insurance for the full reinstatement value of the value of specific properties and as outlined by the terms of the insurance policy.
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
6.2 The Contractor will provide the Client upon request during the Contract period evidence that the insurances are in place.
6.3 Where the Works are to be carried out in an existing building, the Client will be responsible for insurance of the Works with the Contractor named as co-insured.
7. HANDOVER & DEFECTS LIABILITY
7.1 The Contractor will give the Client notice of its intention to hand over the Works and give the Client the opportunity to inspect the Works prior to handover. The Contractor will confirm the date of handover to the Client.
7.2 The Contractor will be responsible for remedying defects in the Works which appear within 12 months from the date of handover and which are promptly notified to the Contractor by the Client who will give the Contractor full access to carry out any remedial works.
7.3 The Contractor will have no liability to the Client, in contract or in tort, for any indirect or consequential loss incurred by the Client, including but not limited to loss of use or loss of profit. The sole responsibility of the Contractor will be to remedy defects for which it is responsible and which are notified to it during the 12 months defects liability period.
8.1 The Contractor may give notice to terminate the Contract if the Client fails to make any payment becoming due within 7 days of the due date or commits any other material breach of the Contract.
8.2 The Client may give notice to terminate the Contract if the Contractor commits a material breach and, in the case of a breach capable of remedy, fails to take steps to remedy the breach within 28 days of being requested to do so in writing.
8.3 Either party may terminate the Contract if the other party becomes insolvent or has a receiver, manager or administrative receiver or liquidator appointed.
8.4 Termination will not affect the accrued rights and liabilities of the parties at the termination date.
All notices shall be in writing and effective when delivered to the address for service of the recipient as shown on the Quotation, or to another address of which notice has been given under this clause. Notices sent by post shall be treated as delivered 2 working days after posting.
Neither party will assign any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of the other.
Every dispute shall be finally determined by the courts of [Jersey].
9.4 Governing Law
The Contract shall be governed by the laws of [Jersey].
9.5 Entire Agreement
The Quotation and their contents constitute the only agreement between the parties and supersede any previous arrangements, agreements or understandings relating to the Works.
JERSEY OAK E-COMMERCE T&Cs
“Product” means any item including vouchers which are displayed for sale or are sold on the Site.
“Purchaser” means anyone purchasing one or more products the Site
“the Site” means www.Jersey Oak.com
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Site. By using this Site you agree to these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of any Sellers’ that you purchase from.
These provisions set out the terms and conditions on which you may use the Site. The T&Cs may alter from time to time which you will see by looking on the Site.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and if you do not agree to be so bound then you should not use the Site.
3. ABOUT US
Jersey Oak is a Jersey based private limited company registered with the Jersey Financial Services Commission, Registered Number 111264 under the Companies (Jersey) Law 1991.
4. CONTENT OF JERSEY OAK
The content on each product page is the responsibility of the Seller. If there are any inaccuracies please contact the Seller directly. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on Jersey Oak but no liability is accepted by Jersey Oak for the information provided.
5. THE LAW
It is the Seller’s responsibility to comply with all relevant legislation pertaining to the sale of goods on the Site including but not limited to The Supply of Goods and Services (Jersey) Law 2009, The Distance Selling (Jersey) Law 2007 and the Goods and Service Tax (Jersey) Law 2007. Jersey Oak assumes no liability in this regard. Any actions taken by Jersey Oak to help Seller’s comply with relevant laws or provide a system that aims to comply does not alter the Seller’s obligations or mean that Jersey Oak assumes any liability.
6. ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide without notice. We will not be liable if any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period, for any reason.
If you have a user ID code, password or other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone. We have the right to disable any such passcode if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
The contract price for any goods and services on Jersey Oak is the price as advertised on Jersey Oak at the time of acceptance of your order. Postage may be additional to this, please see the product description or contact the seller directly to clarify. At the date of the soft launch all prices include any relevant taxes for sale in Jersey. If items are available for delivery outside of Jersey they may be subject to additional charges and/or taxes. Information about the taxes and charges are available from the Sellers.
Jersey Oak is not liable for the payment of any Sales taxes due on the products for sale on Jersey Oak, all such responsibility and liability remains with the Sellers.
For Mainland UK customers, VAT is added during purchase.
Payment will be taken through Paypal, SagePay and other outlets. Jersey Oak may keep any of your payment details and all payments are secured by our payment providers.
Please see the individual product page information for delivery details or contact the relevant seller. Jersey Oak is not responsible for the delivery of any of the goods available for sale on the Site. Delivery schedules are 6 to 8 weeks. These can vary depending on availability of stock. If you have a specific date an order is needed by please contact us before placing your order to ensure that these dates can be met. We are unable to provide refunds once a product has been ordered from our suppliers.
Most orders can be cancelled for up to 7 days of being ordered in accordance with Distance Selling (Jersey) Law 2007.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to notify Jersey Oak Ltd immediately if there is a problem with a product. The Purchaser is responsible for returning the product, whether in person or by post and for proof of postage if relevant.
Gift vouchers. These are not eligible for refund.
Non-cancellable purchases. Unless an item is faulty returns are not usually available.
Should you have any problems resolving an issue regarding a refund or return, please contact us at email@example.com
11. AGE RESTRICTIONS
You must be 18 years or older to purchase items on the Site.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our liability to you for our breaking these terms and conditions is limited to refunding any money you have already paid for the Products which you have not received from the Supplier or that the Supplier deems due to you in the event of the return of the goods.
We do not accept liability for any errors and omissions however will endeavour to do our best to correct any errors and omissions as soon as practicable after we become aware of them.
13. SUMMARY OF JERSEY OAK’S SERVICES
When you purchase goods and/or services the resulting contract is between you Jersey Oak Ltd. That contract comprises of these Customer Terms, the e-mail confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page, and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
You should carefully review the Customer Terms, the e-mail confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation for your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
Efforts have been taken by Jersey Oak to ensure that items sold on the Site are of a high standard and quality. However we cannot give any confirmation that goods and/or services you purchase from Jersey Oak Ltd from third parties or retailers will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where you order goods and/or services through the Site we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant third party/retailer.
Information on the site is subject to change and items are sold as seen.
14. CONTRACT TERMS
14.1 In accordance with Distance Selling (Jersey) Law 2007 Jersey Oak Ltd must define when a distance selling contract begins and ends. A ‘contract’ is formed when the item has been dispatched. The customer will receive two confirmation emails; the first outlines their order and provides them with an opportunity to cancel, the second confirms a dispatch and allows us to review the order and take payment. Payment is not taken until the item is dispatched. The contract is formed from receipt of the second email.
14.2 A contract terminates when the item has been delivered. The client must contact Jersey Oak Ltd. if an item has not arrived.
14.3 Exemptions and further stipulations relating to the terms of contracts and their cancellation are subject to articles 11-19 of the aforesaid Law.
14.4 If cancellation by the customer takes place; the customer has 7 days from the start of the contract, the sending of a dispatch note from Jersey Oak Ltd to the customer, to cancel the contracts as stated in the aforesaid Law. The customer will be refunded by Jersey Oak Ltd price of goods and the cost of delivery. The customer must return the goods at their own expense.
15.7 Jersey Oak is PCI DSS compliant. You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
15.8 You may choose to register yourself, giving us your e-mail address to enable us to identify you. You may optionally elect to have us send you email using that address. This email falls into two categories. One is information on orders (for example, updating you about your purchases, or sending you a receipt etc. The second category is informational, low volume marketing information – in particular we send out a periodic newsletter or new products, and very occasionally send out information about sales.
15.9 In order to purchase things at our online store, you will need to give us certain personal information (name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card type, number, expiration, and CVV2 value). We store your contact information in our order entry system. We do not store your credit card details. In fact, your credit card information never passes through our site—it is captured directly by our payment gateway.
All goods are supplied by Jersey Oak Ltd. (The Seller) registered Showroom, Rue Des Marettes, St Martin, JE3 6DS.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all agreements between Jersey Oak and a Buyer whereby the Seller purchases products comes from Jersey Oak Ltd.
Legal Entity: These trade terms of sale apply to all goods and services supplied by Jersey Oak, registered in Jersey, Channel Islands no. 111264. If you have any questions regarding us, our goods or an order that you have placed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contract is governed by law of Jersey.
Who is who
- “Jersey Oak” is the contractor
- “Client” (or “Customer”, “You”) is the person who want to buy a product to Jersey Oak
- “Seller”: means Jersey Oak
- “Buyer”: means the person buying the product from the “Seller”.
Definition of each term that could bring confusion
- “JO” or “us” means Jersey Oak
- “our” means anything that belongs to JO
- “your” means anything that belongs to the client
1.1 Acceptance of Terms
By using www.jerseyoak.com or placing an order in person, via email or by phone, you agree to be bound by these trade terms and conditions. No contract exists between you and JO until we have received and accepted your order and we send you confirmation by email to the email address you have provided. Once we have done so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
These Trade T’s & C’s will detail the trade terms and conditions on which we supply goods and services to you. Please ensure you read these Trade T’s & C’s carefully and make sure you understand them. Please also print a copy to keep for future reference. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Trade terms and conditions, you will not be able to place any future orders with us. Jersey Oak receives the right to update these Trade Terms and Conditions from time to time
- All products will have our logo engraved on it.
- Each piece of wood has its own unique grain and character also.
- Since each item is individually handmade, all sizes quoted are approximations.
- Any products, which are non-bespoke, are subject to availability. If the products you have ordered are not available in stock within 60 days from the date of receipt of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Our products are made from quality natural oak wood, because it’s natural appearances may vary.
- Woods will mellow with age and exposure to sunlight.
- You are buying handmade items where varying look is generally normal. This is very much intended and makes each piece totally individual as desired by the craftsmen.
- -All products or pictures sold without our permission could result in judicial proceedings.
- If the buyer uses the Jersey oak’s branding, product images, barcodes or descriptions in the interest of its own production purposes, without the permission of Jersey Oak, it may close the Buyer’s account without written.
- -See all details on Showroom terms and conditions
- -Information on the website is subject to change and items are sold as seen.
- -If you are ordering from the Mainland UK we will post your items to you.
- -For international orders please contact us before you buy. We can then discuss which shipping option is the best for you and send it on its way as soon as possible.
- If you are ordering from the Mainland UK…
- Any orders under £250 incur a £25 delivery charge.
- If the delivery time stated has been exceeded, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on your shipping situation.
- We can act as a go-between for any issues, but we strongly suggest you contact us for details rather than enquire with us.
- -If you cancel an order after the beginning of the conception, you will have to pay charges for indemnification.
- Taxes are presently not included in our product prices.
- -If the company is sold or dissolved, the client will be refund.
- Paid means either receipt of cleared funds, or correctly dated cheque.
- The buyer must not engage in the supply of the Sellers products by mail order by any means, nor sell to third parties who are not end users.
- All new account applications will be scrutinised to determine whether the applicant's trading entity is in keeping with Jersey Oak’s trading policies, especially product promotion, and selling media. Internet trading will only be permitted via pre-agreed terms between the seller and the buyer prior to the commencement of new trade. Details will be agreed between both parties in writing.
- The buyer must not use any images or photography belonging to the seller, nor link any website to the seller's own website without prior consent and the agreement to an annual licencing agreement.
- Our products can’t be sold without our permission.
- Each item resell will have the obligation to have our logo engraved on it.
4. MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
- The Seller requires the Buyer to spend a minimum of £150 per order.
- If the Buyer requests an order amount of £500 or above, a discount of 5% will be applied.
- If the Buyer requests an order amount of £1000 or above, a discount of 10% will be applied.
-The Seller reserves the right to close any trade account that does not fulfil the Minimum Spend Requirement.
5. Trade Account
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Jersey Oak Ltd. The terms of Trading will be:
- Jersey Oak Ltd shall to trade customers only and require evidence of business trading prior to any supply agreement.
- All new account application will be scrutinized to determine whether the applicant’s trading entity is in keeping with Jersey Oak’s trading T&Cs.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any application and relevant trade enquiry. The Seller reserves the right to cancel trade accounts without notice.
- The Seller, Jersey Oak Ltd supply to trade customers only and require evidence of business trading prior to any supply agreement. The Buyer must provide valid documentation i.e. VAT Certificate, Business invoices, etc.
- All accounts are due 30 days from invoice date. Extended terms are not available unless agreed in writing in advance with the management of Jersey Oak Ltd.
The Seller is liable to:
- Suspend or cancel all existing orders.
- To withdraw products from sale, to change their details, without prior notice.
6. Orders and Purchases
- Any requested quotes are valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified.
- Upon placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number and the details of the order you have just placed. Please check this email to make sure everything appears correct. If not, please contact us as soon as possible with your order number. If you do not receive this email please check your junk folder as it may have been placed in there by your email programme.
- In the case of Third Party products when you order you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Please find details at http://www.jerseyoak.com/trade/
- You cannot buy items in the workshop but you can place an order. If you would like to buy items, please visit our Showroom.
7. Guarantee and Warranty
- If a product breaks before the end of the guarantee, you will have the right to order the same product for free or with a 50% discount (depending of the size of the product).
- Note: A proof that the product hasn’t be broken by external cause of the guarantee will be asked. If our team have any doubt on the cause of the product break, an expert could be sent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Efforts have been taken by Jersey Oak to ensure that items sold on the website are of a high standard and quality. However, we cannot give any confirmation that goods and/or services you purchase from Jersey Oak Ltd from third parties and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where you order goods and/or services through the website we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant third party/retailer.
8. Delivery and costs
- The delivery times used by Jersey Oak Ltd. are based on circumstances which are apply at the contract times and are without a specific time of delivery guaranteed by Jersey oak Ltd.
- Jersey Oak will keep you updated about the delivery progress.
- There is no payment of compensation if the delivery time should be exceeding.
- Delivery of the items is considered to have taken place at the time they are actually made available to the Buyer.
- If the Buyer requests that Jersey Oak Ltd. provide transport which is different to the usual form of transport, this is at the Buyer’s own risk at all times
- The goods are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer once the subject of the contract have been delivered.
For Jersey - Free Delivery as long as orders meet the MOQ above.
For UK and other Countries - Customers, delivery costs will be quoted once as order has been received. The Seller then has the right to cancel the order.
For Jersey, UK and other Countries - Orders will be dispatched within 10 days of payment (or confirmation if on a credit account). Orders may be able to be dispatched sooner if requested.
If items are out of stock Buyers can cancel this part of the order and add other products as required. Once the products are back in stock the supplier will be notified and can re-order if required. Items will not be placed on back order so as to avoid unnecessary administrative work for both the Supplier and the Buyer. Jersey Oak can offer no guarantee on when restocking takes place.
For UK Customers
- Shipping in this case is regulated by their Terms & Conditions and Jersey Oak cannot offer any insurance for deliveries made by third party couriers, shippers or postal services. Insurance cover is the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Once an order has been packed a Buyer has the right to cancel this but a restocking charge of 25% of the order value will be charged. Once the item has been shipped/posted/delivered the Buyer has a period of 7 days to dispatch the goods, at the Buyers cost, back to the Supplier for a refund. In this case a resticking charge of 25% is applied to the account.
Conditions of Returns and Refunds
- Jersey Oak Ltd does not generally accept returns. We give customers 7 days to cancel an order after it has been placed – so long as we have not placed an order from a Third-Party supplier and thus incurred costs. In those cases, a refund is not available.
- Please note the contract of sale is only formed when we have reviewed your order and sent you a dispatch note.
- It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to notify Jersey Oak Ltd immediately if there is a problem with a product. The Purchaser is responsible for returning the product, whether in person or by post. Proof of postage will be required.
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds.
- Jersey Oak Ltd does not accept store returns for any reason other than those stated below: 1) The products provided by Jersey Oak Ltd. are incorrect, faulty or flawed in some manner. 2) The product is recalled for safety or other reasons.
- For any bespoke items please see details on Bespoke terms and conditions.
Consequences of cancellation
10. Payments and quotes
- In accepting a quotation from JO, you will be deemed to have personally undertaken to pay the whole amount, which may become due to JO.
- In addition to the product price, you may be required to pay a delivery fee (please see section 3 for further information.
- Prices are not subject to GST or VAT but you may be charged VAT upon delivery into the UK.
- Jersey Oak retains the title of all goods until they are paid in full
- Jersey Oak accepts payment by card (over the phone/internet or in person), PayPal or bank transfer, BACS.
- You will have to pay for your order in full before the deadline agreed by JO.
- Deposits are taken for flooring and bespoke work. These deposits range between 25% and 50% depending on the specifics of the job. For further details please visit the specific product or section pages.
- If you do not pay your debt for your order by the agreed date, you will receive 3 warnings.
- The 1st warning will be received 1 month after the payment deadline.
- The 2nd warning will incur an increase of 10% and will be received 3 weeks after the 1st warning.
- The 3rd and final warning will increase your debt (at this stage is the debt will be equal to the amount after the 2nd warning) by 20% and you will receive it 10 days after the 2nd warning.
- If still, no payment has been made following the final warning, this could result in judicial proceedings.
- Note: All above rules could be adapted for exceptional cases if it is included in the contract.
- Jersey Oak quotes all jobs free of charge.
11. End of Relationship
If client breaks contract
- Some charges would be due for indemnification.
If client ends relationship
- Some charges would be due for indemnification if a contract wasn’t finished
If company breaks contract
- If JO breaks the contract due to a problem with the client, the client will not be refunded
- If JO breaks the contract due to a resources problem, then the client will be refunded
If company ends relationship
- JO will end the relationship only for good reasons. For example: if we have several problems (or one large problem) regarding payments with a client or if a client does not respect the professional relationship.
If client dies
- If the client dies, no refund would be given to his family.
If the person responsible for the order dies
- The project may take more time that what was expected.
- The project will be transferred to another person.
- No refund will be given to the client.
If company dissolves
- If the company declares bankruptcy due to money problems, accidents (fire…), no refund will be issued to the client directly from us.
12. USE OF IMAGES
- Jersey Oak owns copyrights in the items photos or lifestyle photos used in order to promote its materials and Website.
- If the Reseller wants to use Photos from Jersey Oak Ltd in another goal than is own utilization, he may do a written permission to Jersey Oak Ltd.
- All products or pictures copied without our permission could also result in judicial proceedings.
13. LEGAL NOTICE
Editor of the site and seller of the products:
Jersey Oak, based private limited company registered with the Jersey Financial Services Commission, Registered Number 111264 under the Companies (Jersey) Law 1991.
Telephone number: 01534 615615
The director of the publication is: Simon Bellwood.
The site is hosted by IPOP Digital
Jersey Oak Office/ Showroom
Rue Des Marettes
JERSEY, CHANNEL ISLANDS